Do we have a master oil data sheet listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious if anyone has posted some type of master data sheet with all, or as many as possible, of the oils on the market. Would be a huge list for sure but I searched and haven't found one. If this has even posted, I apologize but I didn't locate it.

Not a data sheet but, this is about as close as I've seen to what you are talking about from the PQIA. The site has changes some recently so, you'll have to navigate through it but, it's not difficult.

http://www.pqiamerica.com/

Last edited:
Originally Posted by i6pwr
I'm just curious if anyone has posted some type of master data sheet with all, or as many as possible, of the oils on the market. Would be a huge list for sure but I searched and haven't found one. If this has even posted, I apologize but I didn't locate it.

When you say master data sheet, what type of information would you expect to see in it? API has the full data specs of every certified oil, but it does not disclose it and has kept it confidential. They left it up to the manufacturer's to disclose and the consumer to acquire.

Last edited:
Sorry, should have been more clear...I was more interested in areas such as viscosities at different temps, shear numbers, TBN, NOACK, etc.

This info is avail, I was just curious if anyone has already posted a spreadsheet or similiar with most of the oils avail, I searched but didnt find one.

Originally Posted by i6pwr
Sorry, should have been more clear...I was more interested in areas such as viscosities at different temps, shear numbers, TBN, NOACK, etc.

This info is avail, I was just curious if anyone has already posted a spreadsheet or similiar with most of the oils avail, I searched but didnt find one.

Like they've already said PQIA is as close as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back