Do not drink now, wait...

From where I'm sitting typing this. I can reach down and pick up a jug of Carlo Rossi merlot. I'm working my way through this a half glass at a time to wash down my meds. I have found my 60s to be liberating. Realizing that I no longer have the strength and energy of my youth, I don't waste it on negative thoughts and deeds. This gives me more energy to smell the roses. A good day is one spent out of bed with unlimited prospects. Here's to the good times.

Originally Posted By: andyd
From where I'm sitting typing this. I can reach down and pick up a jug of Carlo Rossi merlot. I'm working my way through this a half glass at a time to wash down my meds. I have found my 60s to be liberating. Realizing that I no longer have the strength and energy of my youth, I don't waste it on negative thoughts and deeds. This gives me more energy to smell the roses. A good day is one spent out of bed with unlimited prospects. Here's to the good times.
Good for you, sir!

Originally Posted By: andyd
Realizing that I no longer have the strength and energy of my youth, I don't waste it on negative thoughts and deeds. This gives me more energy to smell the roses.
That's funny you say that because I actually have more energy/ambition when drinking.

Last edited: