Status
Not open for further replies.
As part of the divorce settlement she got the

house and the truck . . .

I delivered the truck myself yesterday.

-

-

-

that is sweet. I remember hearing on howard stern about this guy who got a divorce because his wife was part of this church group and didnt want to move because of it, so he had to commute for like 3-4 hours a day and finally said **** with it-DIVORCE time. Well they had a mobile home and the park they lived in was close to this very large cliff. He went and rented a bull dozer and pushed the house of a cliff! That is too funny, I feel for the guy. He actually got into alot of trouble for it but SCORE one for the team!

quote:

Originally posted by drive it forever:
You are joking I hope. If you have problems that bad I think you need help

I hope YOU are joking. Notice this post is under the humor section.

probably some drunk azz who ran into someone's house. I knew a girl in junior high who didn't know how to drive and she ran into a friend's grandparent's living room. literally. good thing they were sleeping in their bedroom

Did I see something about Dodge trucks being recalled for front end problems?
grin.gif

On a more serious note, I hope the wrecker whose chains are still on the rear axle has very good insurance.

quote:

Originally posted by TooManyWheels:
Did I see something about Dodge trucks being recalled for front end problems?
grin.gif

On a more serious note, I hope the wrecker whose chains are still on the rear axle has very good insurance.

Your right! I didn't think about that. there is a recall for dodge rams and dodge durango for the axles I believe coming out during low speeds and or turns. this could explain it. maybe these pics are from the axles coming out that caused this accident.

LOL!

Interesting to note:
Is there a rug cleaner that removes coolant from the living room carpet?

Was anyone living there at the time? I don't see any furniture (although I do see window treatments)?

Need more details on the large mud slick in the person's yard!

How fast was this dude going? Heck, there isn't a single tire mark on the lawn--easily airborne for 15 or more feet!

quote:

Originally posted by ToyotaNSaturn:
LOL!

Need more details on the large mud slick in the person's yard!

How fast was this dude going? Heck, there isn't a single tire mark on the lawn--easily airborne for 15 or more feet!

Also note the turf under the front of the truck in the house. It looks like the truck left the road at a pretty good speed, dropped a good distance to the yard, severely bottomed out on the lawn and bounced into the house.

The wide part of the patch in the grass looks like where the front of the truck dug in, the narrower part of the patch away from the house where the frame dug in. I think I see a bit of a wheel imprint on the right side of the patch. The lawn also has a rise in it in front of the patch that would have helped launch the truck.

I think the chains on the truck are part of preparations to extract the truck from the house. The guy in the house is dressed right to be a tow truck operator.

quote:

Originally posted by XS650:
Also note the turf under the front of the truck in the house.

I thought that was coolant from the broken radiator...

Well, these pictures give new meaning to the term "Truck Stop".

That home is one of those that they haul down the road and mount on the site (a glorified trailer). They have to be pretty strong to stand the hauling. There are some of them in a park across from my house and some of them are really nice inside, fireplace, open ceiling, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back