DiscountTireDirect 3x Rebates General Altimax RT43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now's the time - DTD's rebates for Memorial day sale synced up with General rebate of $50.

Just bot 225-55-17s for mom's Infiniti G37X. Original goodyears are $200+ ea. They've worn well for the treadwear rating as they look like they'll go 40-45k with a low (250-300) UTQG.

Shipped, 113.15 ea, $452.60
50 General rebate
75 DTD rebate
60 add'l DTD rebate using their credit card
Net $267.60 or $66.90 ea
Local Firestone will be about $85 to mount/balance the 4, so about $88 per corner all told

Probably will not mount until early December before likely first snowfall. I've had these on my Buick Lucerne... sold the car after a short while but they were good performing and reasoably quiet and smooth.

Originally Posted By: 2010Civic
Ordering a pair right now!

no rebates on 2.. the add'l 2 are almost free with the 3 rebates, incrementally ! You could probably sell the extra 2 at a reasonable profit.

Hmm, I'd grab some but my vehicles have new RT43's already. I wonder if they make a size that fits my Tundra...

Wow the RT43 is actually cheaper than Cooper this time!
shocked2.gif

Haha, I did the same thing! I got a set of Hankooks for my WRX. 245/40/ZR18 Ventis Noble S2.

Hankook rebate + DTD memorial day rebate + DTD credit card rebate = almost 50% off!!
And dont forget FREE shipping!

Tires were originally $121 a piece $484 total.
After everything $268, $67 a piece.

I sold my OEM summer Dunlops for $200... nice tires, but I have no room for exclusive winter wheels, so all seasons are a must.

TBH, the Dunlops were so friggin noisy, I prefer the Hankooks.

I paid more for balance and mount than the OP though, $120.

I went to a high end tuner shop that had the Road Force balancer, to make sure everything was 100% dead nuts. They charge a premium because it's more labor intensive when/if they need to remount the tire to the rim to fine tune.

They have a great rep and are open late during the week, so win/win. They even use a torque wrench on the lugs, a first for me.

You have to get in early on those sales, they sell out QUICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back