Discount Tire Resumes All Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Discount Tire also is offering curbside service, and encouraging customers to pull their own vehicles into and out of the store's bays."

I assume they checked their insurance policy? Always said that was taboo because of liability.

Been using them for years.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by user52165
"Discount Tire also is offering curbside service, and encouraging customers to pull their own vehicles into and out of the store's bays."

I assume they checked their insurance policy? Always said that was taboo because of liability.

There must be some way to get it covered since people have been pulling in and out of places like Jiffy Lube on their own forever, although I'm sure pulling into a lift system properly probably requires more skill than pulling over a big hole.

Originally Posted by user52165

The chain I work for is also doing the curbside service thing, but I personally haven't had a ticket that had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back