Dirty deads, done dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only 60? Time that he gets some eye cream for those bags. Maybe some rest in jail will help out.
eek.gif

[censored]'s Bells! He looks horrible. Long years of partying hard destroy ya!

Originally Posted By: Silk
Dirty deads, done dirt cheap.

LOL! I initially thought you miss spelled deeds, but in the context of the article, deads does make more sense.
smile.gif

I think what I'm most surprised about is that AC/DC is still touring and that they have a new record to be released soon!

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
He's only 60? Time that he gets some eye cream for those bags. Maybe some rest in jail will help out.
eek.gif

Originally Posted By: BISCUT
[censored]'s Bells! He looks horrible. Long years of partying hard destroy ya!

keep in mind, they found Meth in his house. that [censored] will age you well beyond your years, and fast.

Last edited:
Disappointed.

Cue the announcer:
"Phil Rudd...you are a multi-millionaire with a successful career as a drummer in a very successful band, you have an epic world tour ahead of you next year in which you are set to make millions of dollars more...what are you going to do next??"

"Ummm...put out a hit on two guys, do some meth and other drugs and flush my life down the toilet....yeah...that's what Ima gonna do!"

What an Idiot.

https://music.yahoo.com/news/ac-dc-drummer-accused-trying-arrange-deaths-050636907.html

New Zealand prosecutors on Friday backtracked by dropping a murder-for-hire charge against AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd, saying there wasn't enough evidence to proceed.

But the 60-year-old member of the popular Australian band still faces a serious charge of threatening to kill, which comes with a maximum prison term of seven years. He also faces charges of possessing methamphetamine and marijuana.

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
concrete shoes? cyananide? TNT? contracts? high voltage?

Someone tell him to stop doing meth and listening to his own songs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back