Difficulty Finding a Garage

MolaKule

Staff member
Difficulty Finding a Garage

Attachments

• Five car garage.jpg
    Five car garage.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 191
a decent garage is great + after tearing down my 2 rikety wood ones i built a 32X28 block garage, BEST $$$ i ever spent + being younger + a carpenter did most of the work myself saving $$$$

I always wanted to start with the garage & a single wide (in the country) & build a modular home (with poured, finished basement) on the property. Mrs. Bullwinkle keeps shooting that idea down...

This is a four bedroom three bath home with a two car garage and then a RV garage attached that is 18 feet wide 20 feet high 45 feet deep with the option to extend it to 60 feet. It also comes with a 2 ton air conditioning system,50 amp electrical service and water and drainage for your RV. The garage door is 18 feet high.
151915529_10218394136072946_1409813399042634214_n.jpg

152071854_10218394138913017_8592353661306970348_n.jpg

This is a four bedroom three bath home with a two car garage and then a RV garage attached that is 18 feet wide 20 feet high 45 feet deep with the option to extend it to 60 feet. It also comes with a 2 ton air conditioning system,50 amp electrical service and water and drainage for your RV. The garage door is 18 feet high.
View attachment 46069

View attachment 46070
That is cool!!

Thanks Molakule for the laugh.

Some years ago when I lived in Michigan's Upper Peninsula I saw a single-wide garage built about 90 feet long from house to road in order to eliminate snow shoveling. I was quite comical.

Thanks Molakule for the laugh.

Some years ago when I lived in Michigan's Upper Peninsula I saw a single-wide garage built about 90 feet long from house to road in order to eliminate snow shoveling. I was quite comical.
I have seen electrically heated walkways to eliminate shoveling. Separate electrical panel with a bunch of double pole 20 amp breakers. It just heats the ground to like 34 degrees or something like that so the snow/ice melts.

I always wanted to start with the garage & a single wide (in the country) & build a modular home (with poured, finished basement) on the property. Mrs. Bullwinkle keeps shooting that idea down...
in the township i live in, you'd need to apply for a variance to do that.
you legally have to build the primary structure (IE: Residence) before any secondary, ( IE: Garage or Barn).
and You can't Hook any Utilities to a secondary structure without them first being attached to a Primary Structure.

lets just say my Freinds Mom has been through a lengthy multi year pissing match with her neighbors (Ex In-Laws) and the Township Zoning inspector and Trustees... Too much drama and detail to get into here...

You guys are allways a little bit envy about our Autobahn, but i am allways a little bit envy about your big garages in the US. Ours here are just dog house sized. Enjoy your garages, guys! (y)

You guys are allways a little bit envy about our Autobahn, but i am allways a little bit envy about your big garages in the US. Ours here are just dog house sized. Enjoy your garages, guys! (y)
The house we rented for a few years in Dottenheim had a detached 4 car garage!

One door/bay was two side by side and the other was two front to back for an RV.

I pitched the idea of a custom home where the entire main floor/basement was garage, like 3000 sq ft. Elevator to the top floor residence. Wife veto'd.

I pitched the idea of a custom home where the entire main floor/basement was garage, like 3000 sq ft. Elevator to the top floor residence. Wife veto'd.
I was kind of impressed when this was built near my place for the sheer efficiency, but they could have had a walkout basement. The back is all windows though. Needs a double wide garage door and a bit higher ceiling for a lift.

Picture2.jpg

Back