Did some dumpster diving late this evening (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: RTexasF
Enjoy your junk.......I guess?

I think he's going to appear in a future episode of
Hoarders!

crazy2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

It was garbage day today.. managed to find a Flat panel crt RCA TV from 2006...brand new never used ! unbelievable !
still has the owner registration card ontop !

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

URL][

It was garbage day picking tonight
smile.gif

Found vintage milk glass ceiling globe light covers, old coleman lantern, painting.

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

Originally Posted By: paulo57509
How would you know for sure if that's washer fluid?

I was thinking the same thing, wondering if it wasn't dex-cool that someone drained. Took another look and it appears to be sealed still with the seal pull tab still on the cap.

Actually looking a 3rd time, it might not be a seal ring but just a tab that gets pressed in before unscrewing the cap. Hope it has a foil seal.

Last edited:
It's amazing what people throw away!

We have people who make the rounds regularly so ... nothing of any worth stays in the dumpster long.

I moved to the other side of the city and the people still all have the same schedule.

I like the oil painting, a guy at work put one like that up in his cubicle. Eventually he was "asked" to put up something else, but it was entertaining to see the clients/visitors reactions to it.

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
I like the oil painting, a guy at work put one like that up in his cubicle. Eventually he was "asked" to put up something else, but it was entertaining to see the clients/visitors reactions to it.

How come they made him take it down? I like it too,it's a really cool painting!

this is weird, in my place, people sell these things on garage sales or take them to goodwill. is canada that different? i didn't know the oil boom was that great (while it lasted).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back