Did he have stability control turned off?

Stability control? hold the walls, hold the walls

Yes, most morons will turn off the idiotproofing to prove that they are idiots

My corvette has a few different levels of traction and stability control, assuming these Hellcats do as well. Once those big boats start to slide, good luck stopping it. They don't come with an anchor.

That’s awesome, I love how the truck rolled, so safe!
It looks like the left rear tire caught the curb which is when the truck actually started rolling. I don't think a car would have really fared better getting hit like that and pushed against a curb. If everyone in the truck was belted they were probably fine considering the cab held up well enough the doors could still be opened with the truck on its roof (saw another video of the aftermath earlier).

Last edited:
That looked like a PIT maneuver used by LE.

I don't have a Hellcat but a Scat Pack Challenger has 3 stability control settings. Full-on is default, then there's a middle range, then full-off.

My corvette has a few different levels of traction and stability control, assuming these Hellcats do as well. Once those big boats start to slide, good luck stopping it. They don't come with an anchor.
Or as an automotive engineer once told me, stability control works but even the best computer can't rewrite the laws of physics if the driver insists on being stupid.

A guy down the street has a Hellcat Challenger I have gone for a few rides, it is and I will humbly say not a car for idiots. The acceleration is rather intense.

Last edited:
Todays cars are very powerful.

Back