DICK'S 100 rnds 9mm $22.49

If you have a Dick's sporting goods near you the 100 round packs of Federal 9mm are $22.49 until 8-23-14. The 45acp 100 round packs are $37.49. This is the best deal I've seen on this ammo in a long, long time. Beats Walmart prices. Grabbed 200 rnds of the 9 this morning. At about $11.25 for 50 of the 9mm brass that's gotta be the cheapest I've seen it for some time now.

Saw that Saturday. Picked up 4 boxes, however federal is not my favorite. Its a lighter load, but the ammo is good none the less. I also found 3 boxes of wwb 9mm at walmart which i happily bought.

Wonder if Dick's will write a rain check for this ammo on sale? I haven't checked my local store, but I'm thinking it was all sold out almost instantly.

The one in Colonial Heights. VA just sold us 4 100 round boxes for a total of around 100 bucks incl tax for 9mm. Best deal I've seen in a long time. Was surprised there was no limit, but they had a lot of ammo in stock.

I hate Dick's too. At the price they are selling that 9mm, they are probably making no money at all. They want to get people in there to look around. Buying stuff like that from Dick's actually hurts their company.