dg full synth oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just out. I go to dg often and tonite is first time saw. looked on back and dosnt say warren

Originally Posted by super20dan
its just out. I go to dg often and tonite is first time saw. looked on back and dosnt say warren

If Warren Oil said Warren Oil and Warren Distribution said Warren Distribution, life would be easier.

They have Mobil Super Synthetic for $5.25 on a semi regular basis. It's actually $4.95 a quart right now and D1G2. It may not be Mobil 1 but at least it's Mobil.

DG is shorthand for Dollar General Stores. Folks in the south love them because you you don't have to get as dressed up to go there as you do to go to Wal Mart.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Lou_Boyle
DG is shorthand for Dollar General Stores. Folks in the south love them because you you don't have to get dressed up to go there as you do to go to Wal Mart.
lol.gif

Ok, but what pray tell is 3-30 and 020w oil? I think in the OP's haste to tell us all about his little honey hole find, he left out some pertinent info. ...‚

Originally Posted by Lou_Boyle
DG is shorthand for Dollar General Stores. Folks in the south love them because you you don't have to get as dressed up to go there as you do to go to Wal Mart.
lol.gif

A DG was built on the way to my home ski resort and I dearly love the place...an easy stop to buy some grocery basics for cheap and I also get cheap fleece there to use as pajamas (but certainly not for skiing, I am a wool guy for base layers now). We used to have to go to a weird little out of the way grocery or half an hour to the nearest real town.

Since when is five bucks a quart for fake synthetic of suspect quality at a dollar store a good buy?

This is all day long / 356 at Sam Walton's for Xom and BP and Royal Dutch stuff

BTW, O.P look for WPp in raised letters blow -molded on the bottom of the bottle near the split-seam.

Yes, you can also find a few decent things made by Amalie marked on the bottom …
I know the STP Dexos 1.2 (got on clearance) was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back