Dermatitis or eczema

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I’ve had this few times now. I’m a pretty clean person as is the girlfriend. When it hits it sucks; usually wakes me up middle of night. I’ve found Benadryl or cortisone works as do steroid like creams do. Doctor thinks I had a reaction to some of our sanitizers or wipes at work. Gues I’ll deal with it and be more careful. Had small case on hands but better now. How do you folks deal with it?

Thank You all 🇺🇸🇨🇦

What are your symptoms? There are multiple types of eczema. I saw a dermatologist because sometimes I get really dry skin only on the outer edges of my hands/fingers and was told it was eczema. Not itchy.

My grandpa has a type of eczema that he has itchy red bumps all over his body.

Basically you just need to avoid fragrant soaps, use things that are simpler. Keep your skin moisturized. Eucerin cream or even Vasoline. Being a mechanic, wear gloves and avoid chemicals like brake cleaner and grease.

Mine is like Lil’ red bumps on fingers, webbing between thumb and first finger. I use DIAL regular soap and basic dishwashing soap. Haven’t changed much. Vaseline helps. I’m bout to see dermatologist if it comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back