Delusions of Grandeur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm out of it for a little while (okay, more than a little while) and I come back to find GC has it's own section in the forums!!! I feel like Han Solo after he's unfrozen from the carbonite to find Luke thinks he's a Jedi.

Anyway, it's good to be back, looks like there's some interesting stuff going on. I'm going to stock up on the good batches of GC at my local supplier (Autozone in W. Lebanon, NH), and I have a used sample from my dad's lawn tractor going out today. Now I realize I have a problem; I don't know what batch numbers I used.

Welcome back. I'm a newer member. I've been a connoisseur of synthetic oil for a long time, and only recently stumbled onto this forum. Everyone...for the most part...has been very helpful and I have learned about some of the different aspects of oil formulation that were previously unknown to me. Anyhow. I'm out of breath now. Just wanted to say hi.
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by nicrfe1370:
Well, I'm out of it for a little while (okay, more than a little while) and I come back to find GC has it's own section in the forums!!! I feel like Han Solo after he's unfrozen from the carbonite to find Luke thinks he's a Jedi.

Anyway, it's good to be back, looks like there's some interesting stuff going on. I'm going to stock up on the good batches of GC at my local supplier (Autozone in W. Lebanon, NH), and I have a used sample from my dad's lawn tractor going out today. Now I realize I have a problem; I don't know what batch numbers I used.

You don't know the power of the GOLD side.

quote:

Originally posted by rcy:

quote:

rcy,

You are like so totally in tune.
grin.gif

quote:

Welcome back. Are you still maintaining a spreadsheet on Subaru UOAs?

quote:

Originally posted by '00obw:

Welcome back. Are you still maintaining a spreadsheet on Subaru UOAs?

I still have a couple spreadsheets, but they have not been updated for about a year. I would like to update them, so the next time I have some free time at a computer (don't hold your breath) I will do so.

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by rcy:

quote:

rcy,

You are like so totally in tune.
grin.gif

I'm sure the Gold Castrol was used exclusively for vehicles in the upcoming Episode III. In fact, I have insider info that Darth Vader uses it exclusively in his Tie Fighter. It flows well at absolute zero.

The Elves and I just got back from a little trip and I have a scoop
shocked.gif
. Our travels took us to a little village (pronounced vee-lajjj) outside of LeMans (I cannot be specific but it was to the northeast). The reason they took me there was to introduce me to a branch of the family I had not known of before...Oui, c'est vrai, les messieurs; il y a des Elfes Françaises. You see I always thought ELF stood for Essence et Lubrification Française...and maybe it does...............in part,that is.
wink.gif
Stay tuned

Castrol buying ELF and rebottling it? Ah that I can believe and explains why only GC is good and the rest of line isn't. LOL.

Pure speculation here...
confused.gif

quote:

Originally posted by uconn1150:
Castrol buying ELF and rebottling it? Ah that I can believe and explains why only GC is good and the rest of line isn't. LOL.

Pure speculation here...
confused.gif

I'm afraid that is off the track...
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back