Deep-Fried Turducken, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor (the yeti that I mention on occasion) served one in his backyard today. Only his wasn't really a turducken, because his turducken was stuffed inside a pig. I don't know and don't even want to know what that's called.
freak2.gif

Yes, thank you, it was a pigturducken. It surely looked deep-fried. I smelled it before I saw it. I'll be having night terrors.

On the old Shooters Online, I saw how to deep fry a turky without cremating yourself.

I was amazed and appalled.

I was even suprised that you can buy that much oil without a licence

I'm sure the oil keeps getting used over and over. A couple weeks ago I saw my neighbor unload an old clawfoot bathtub from his truck. I wonder if he ghetto-rigged a giant deep fryer.
freak2.gif

Seems like there is a frying mania on BiTOG, but I don't think it's world wide (or even some bloom in the USA)

As for Mori - are you sure? How many people were there to eat the thing? You weren't invited?

Somehow I doubt he deep fried the sucker without you hearing and smelling it. You don't exactly live on 5 acre plots do you? One photo you are crowded at the "happy bay".

Yeah, I doubt it would have been fried. I understand the turkey (well sort of), in that boiling oil gets all the way through the cavity, and cooks it rapidly.

A lump of meat 1 foot thick wouldn't take to that very well.

Even roasted, I'd guess a pigturducken would release a WHOLE lot of grease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back