Deciding on optics

You'll love this...Leupold has a very deep MIL/LEO discount but you're limited to 2 purchases a year with it.
For the Leupold military discount do you buy directly from them or do you use a retailer?
Also, is anyone aware if Trijicon provides a military/ LEO discount on their ACOG?

For the Leupold military discount do you buy directly from them or do you use a retailer?
Also, is anyone aware if Trijicon provides a military/ LEO discount on their ACOG?
Their .mil discount is 50% MSRP or something isn't it? In some cases, I've found dealers come close to matching it right off, anyways.

Leupold discount is a good deal off MSRP. I’ve bought directly from them.

If it’s in stock, shipping is quick. My LCO took almost three months as they had a big contract to fulfill before they got to my order. They kept me up to date, communication was good, but the wait, in my case, was long.

There are annual purchase limits for the program as well. Two optics and a pair of binoculars? Maybe? I would have to look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ws6

Once they approve it, whenever you log onto the website, the prices won't be MSRP but will instead reflect your discount. Part of the discount acceptance policy is that you're not supposed to tell people how much it is.

ACOG TA31 4x32. These are really hard to beat. You aren't just paying for the name. These things are easy to use and extremely durable and reliable.

Back