December Donations

Be glad to.....I have been posting a lot to this site and appreciate everyone's knowledge, humor, and POV. Can someone post directions how to donate?

Zee09

$120 Site Donor 2022
Be glad to.....I have been posting a lot to this site and appreciate everyone's knowledge, humor, and POV. Can someone post directions how to donate?
Click the "Forums" link from the left
Top screen and scroll to the bottom for the donation button.

Screenshot_20211125-114705(1).jpg

ZeeOSix

$100 site donor 2022
I noticed there is no PayPal symbol shown by the Donate button as a way to donate. People don't know that PayPal is an option until you click the donate button. Could make a difference if people saw PayPal is an option.

Zee09

$120 Site Donor 2022
I noticed there is no PayPal symbol shown by the Donate button as a way to donate. People don't know that PayPal is an option until you click the donate button. Could make a difference if people saw PayPal is an option.
Yes plus if you are on a tight budget you can donate monthly instead of a lump sum using PayPal... Like $2 auto pay a month so $24...

Just saying...

When I click on the Donate button, I am taken straight to a Paypal page. Is there a NON-paypal way of donating? I dunno, I've only used Paypal but is this the correct process? What if you simply wanted to put a donation on one of those CCs pictured?

Zee09

$120 Site Donor 2022
When I click on the Donate button, I am taken straight to a Paypal page. Is there a NON-paypal way of donating? I dunno, I've only used Paypal but is this the correct process? What if you simply wanted to put a donation on one of those CCs pictured?
You can.
When you see PayPal, you can use the CC option next option down.
Debit or CC and I suspect you can donate from your checking account to.

donate.jpg