Decarbonising rings

Can you get Motul Xclean oils over there? It has esters and AN formulated in it, I know it comes in 5w40 which is what I used. Not sure if it has the specific VW spec you are looking for but maybe worth a shot.

Many current D1/Gen 3 rated synthetic oils say : "Prevents Sludge" whereas Mobil 1 state : "Cleans Sludge" ... Your thoughts and experiences ?

Can you get Motul Xclean oils over there? It has esters and AN formulated in it, I know it comes in 5w40 which is what I used. Not sure if it has the specific VW spec you are looking for but maybe worth a shot.
Where did you find that it has esters and AN in it? I looked at every single X-Clean SDS, and neither ANs nor esters are mentioned in ANY of them. They’re 100% Group III oils from what it looks like to me. Receipts below:

Where did you find that it has esters and AN in it? I looked at every single X-Clean SDS, and neither ANs nor esters are mentioned in ANY of them. They’re 100% Group III oils from what it looks like to me. Receipts below:

Their website talks about the esters, Grp 4 & 5 mixes, the spec sheet for the gen 2 has it listed on it but I can find where it had the ester and AN anymore. This site isn't the one where I was reading about it, very frustrating not being able to find it in a quick search. I had it saved on my old phone but lost it when transferred to new one. I'll keep looking to find it again for you.

Back