Dear Mr. President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear President Bush:
I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this. Because I only expect to be in Mexico long enough for my children to get a quality free education (or until they want to have children), I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy. I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely. However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Welcome to the real world. It's the same everywhere. Here we resort to piracy on the high seas, boarding boats in International waters with armed military and then ship the poor unfortunates off to Nauru or Xmas Island or what was the Woomera Rocket Range and let them rot for many many years. Yessirree our current govt doesn't stuff around with refugees or non-refugees for that matter no matter how crucified they were at place of origin.

Cute,

I thank the Almighty One that I was born in a country that many in the world desire.

I am proud of the fact that we do take immigrants and are willing to make them fell comfortable.

Oh, we do need to get back on track about having immigration done in an orderly, legal way. It's gotten out of hand.

Just one man's opinion,

Jack

Your statement is one that begs attention.
Our left-bending media have made it seem as those of us asking for ENFORCEMENT of our LAWS are anti-immigrant!

That's just not the case, and is a perfect example for those that don't believe that our media is heavily biased in one direction.

LEGAL IMMIGRATION - 100% support.
ILLEGAL MIGRATION - NO.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back