Dear Abby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never written to you before but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says: "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive, although I can hear a car setting off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went
berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my Harely Davidson next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the rocker boxes seem to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Yeah!
laugh.gif

Dear HD,
I understand your concern. This problem needs to be approached with kindness and understanding, but the issue must be addressed in a direct manner also. Your wife's current behavior is questionable, but your checking up on her is not going to help this situation at all, and in fact could drive her to exhibit more of said behavior as punishment or retaliation to you. My suggestion is to cut your losses, dump the loathing wench, and free your self for higher pursuits. As far as the Harley, an attempt fix it yourself, or take it to the dealer, will only frustrate you. Harley's leak. They always have, they always will, and that is one paradox that there is no solution to.
Best wishes, Abby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back