Dealing with stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deal with stress by drinking coffee. I drink alot of coffee. How do you deal with stress?

By going and getting hooked up to an ECG machine 18 months ago because I thought I was dying...wasn't. EFT has improved my stress handling immensely.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
By going and getting hooked up to an ECG machine 18 months ago because I thought I was dying...wasn't. EFT has improved my stress handling immensely.
A karate chop and a ham sandwich? It sounds interesting.

Originally Posted By: Dr_No
I deal with stress by drinking coffee. I drink alot of coffee.
Yes I can see. Just curious how something that makes me super stressed (caffeine) can help you deal with stress. Interesting. When I'm in public: Walking, running, jumping to conclusions, bending over backwards, going over the cliff, stabbing people in the back, hopping mad....the usual. Private: well, that's private Most typical: Taking stuff apart, working on stuff, digging holes, walking the dogs, wrestling with the black dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
One especially needs to be concerned about the dangers of HIDDEN STRESS, the stress that you aren't aware of and can't detect. It is eventually FATAL.

I deal with stress through lots of cursing during the day and getting drunk in the evenings to be able to fall asleep. Coffee makes me even more stressed out.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
A karate chop and a ham sandwich? It sounds interesting.
taking a cut lunch reduces financial stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.