Deagle

I handled one at the local gun show last year. **** thing felt like it was made out of cast iron and the grip was huge. Have fun!

I shot a 44 mag and the gun is huge weighs a bit and the 44 mag recoil felt like a 45 acp recoil. I would buy a 357 mag if they still offered that caliber.

I’ve shot both the .44 Mag and the .50AE.

The .50 AE has considerable recoil for a handgun. About the same as a .41 mag S&W Model 57 with a 4” barrel.

If I were to get a Desert Eagle, I would get the .50AE. that’s the cartridge it was built for. The gun is accurate and well made. I’m at a loss for a practical use, it’s more of a novelty gun. It isn’t on my list of “must haves”, but I had a great time shooting it.

Looking to buy in any of the three calibres. Any advice or interest in selling? Have kinda thought of it as a novelty just like Chiappa Rhino or P7 HK. Pros?Cons?

Hi.
How well do you cope with recoil? It would be a shame to buy one in 50AE and be reluctant to shoot it. If that is not an issue then it would have to be the big .50AE.
I know this may seem a little odd but i enjoyed recoil. I had a Lew Horton 629 with a 3 inch barrel and that was a hoot with a 240 grain bullet and a max charge of 2400.

Its my mid life crisis $12,000 a year I get for free interest money. I'm greatful for all the insight,gripes and suggestions. Think I stick with a Dan Wesson,Wilson,or Ed Brown 1911. On to other news, I won a Redline Oil care package!!! Hopefully its like 200 bottles of CVT fluid or Si-1. Will post when it arrives.

Hi
The Wilson or Ed Brown sound a good idea. I always hankered for a Caspian Arms or STI Infinity in 10mm. Just a pipe dream for me now of course.

Looks like life has patted you on the back with the oil care package. Well done.

Back