Daytona 500 Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Richard Petty is Right!
thumbsup2.gif

The people that continue to hate on Danica just don't like the fact that a women is involved in a mans sport. Took pole in the 2013 daytona 500 and finished 8th. Started 27th in the 2014 daytona 500..led for 2 laps and finished 40th because of a wreck.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
The people that continue to hate on Danica just don't like the fact that a women is involved in a mans sport. Took pole in the 2013 daytona 500 and finished 8th. Started 27th in the 2014 daytona 500..led for 2 laps and finished 40th because of a wreck.

Not true. I respect Ashley Force, Kathrine Legge, and Sarah Fisher. They all won on track to earn their spot. Danica has one professional win, and she got it because 10 other cars ran out of gas. My wife doesn't like her either. Is she sexist?

exactly correct

danic has NEVER passed under green for a win.

there are thousands of guys that can out drive her, but will never get the shot.

and what women watch crashcar for danica? the lesibians?
no really answer that question.
women watch nascar for the guys, not the 1 woman!

A lot of young girls go to see Danica. Literally the line at her hauler is full of parents buying stuff for their daughters. I think it is a great thing for the sport to get more people interested.

daughters are not women
and even if you count ALL the females, i'll bet they dont make up 5% of the viewers.

if danica was deserving of a ride because of ability then im all for her and 40 more out there trying to win. but she is not.

Originally Posted By: sunruh
daughters are not women
and even if you count ALL the females, i'll bet they dont make up 5% of the viewers.

if danica was deserving of a ride because of ability then im all for her and 40 more out there trying to win. but she is not.

Danica is being exploited because she is a nice looking woman and the suits think she will bring more women fans and merch sales. You're right that she hasn't earned her spot in Nascar. She is a way better Indy driver than Nascar.

Originally Posted By: wallyuwl
She is a way better Indy driver than Nascar.

and by way better...you mean barely better. she is only marginally competitive because she weighs 30lbs less than any of the guys. yet even with the weight advantage doesnt go faster.
but her 1 win because of gas milage could be because of that....not that she is a better driver.
and the only reason she had an indy seat is the same reason she has a crashcar seat - looks

i'd bet anything that there are way many more guys watching crashcar just to see interviews with danica than there are women total watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back