DAY 2 CrossClimate2

Vehicle: 2015 Honda Pilot LX

Initial drive on dry pavement and highway they are quiet and smooth at highway speed.

Day 2:
Heavy snowstorm with 11”+ and limited plowing. These tires work incredibly well on deep light fluffy snow. Some of state highway had troughs and piles and slight corrections but great.

Odd tread!

Last edited:
I'm trying to sneak through this winter on my garbage OEM Falkens then I want CC2s for the Jetta.

The CC2 appears to have become the all weather darling of BITOG.

Day 3” drove 40 miles to ski area on snow packed roads at speed limit(50mph) with occasionally 1-3” loose. Happy with them.

Checking in - how are you liking these? Are they still quiet? Handling still decent? I’m about to make selection for one of our cars and the CC2 is at the top of the list, as long as they stay quiet. Updates?

I'm not OP but I have had my CrossClimate 2s for about a year now and I love them. I would buy them again in a heartbeat. They are well worth the money. They are wearing extremely well on both vehicles, maintaining great traction across all conditions, and staying quiet. My only con is I think they reduce MPG a bit due to how well they grip.

I love the tires and cannot think of a single complaint on any type of driving. I would not hesitate to buy again .

Checking in - how are you liking these? Are they still quiet? Handling still decent? I’m about to make selection for one of our cars and the CC2 is at the top of the list, as long as they stay quiet. Updates?
Buddy’s E350 has 22K on his. Still 9-9.5/32” on all 4 despite only one rotation.

I'm getting these for my wife's 14 CR-V. Probably sometime around December. Still have a decent amount of tread left on the Defender LTX and they have 67k on them but with how far she drives we'll need to replace by the winter.

Back