David Hasselhoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3382491587979249836&q=genre:comedy&hl=en

lol.gif
This guy is huge in Germany. They love him!

It's all true. Hasselhoff is huge in Germany. Every morning I had a heaping bowl of Hasselhoff cereal. At school, all of us were wearing KITT t-shirts and carrying KITT lunchboxes. We had David Hasselhoff Day once a month. My town was celebrating Davis Hasselhoff Fest every August. I eventually had to leave the country because of my Hasselhoff addiction. Then I saw him in Las Vegas outside the Mirage. He was being crowded by 300 human hippos. I didn't investigate those hippos' nationality, but my fandom was immediately reinvigorated. I ask myself all the time, "WWDHD?"

I just made you a copy of my favorite 'David Hasselhoff Live in Concert, Oberammergau 1989' CD. I'll send you that along with this spare David Hasselhoff collector's kit that I luckily own.

quote:

That's so sad it's hilarious. I thought the hip thrust went out with elvis or mick!!

It really is....I came across it on youtube. I've been hooked on that site. I think it's hilarioius.

quote:

Originally posted by iontrap:
That has to be worse than Don Johnson's singing.

HEY, Don Johnson is a heck of a singer. Heartbeat was on the top 100 about 3 seconds....

Dan

Mori,

I dont want to have the rock, I just want to touch it to get some of its mystical qualities....
grin.gif

Pablo

Amsoil Sponsor
Member # 512

posted 02 September, 2006 06:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop it. I'm hurting myself. I think.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 15997 | From: Duvall WA - where the rocks and weasels are large | Registered: Oct 2002 | IP: Logged |

CLASSIC as I role on the floor.

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:

quote:

Originally posted by iontrap:
That has to be worse than Don Johnson's singing.

HEY, Don Johnson is a heck of a singer. Heartbeat was on the top 100 about 3 seconds....

Dan

It's scary that you know the name of a Don Johnson song!

Pablo...you want "so sad it's hilarious"?

I'll do you one better....this one gives me the creeps!

Try this on for size....(you'll need a toothbrush for right after you throw up)

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back