Davey Crockett

1614259992559.jpg
Fess Parker never looked like Davy Crockett in those Disney movies when we were kids..lol 1786-1836

When does an actor/actress look exactly like who they portray? Actually: when does the movie get all the details right, anyhow? Usually they have to play things up a bit, else it would be just as boring as real life.

He died in the battle at the Alamo. Didn't know that until now.

When does an actor/actress look exactly like who they portray? Actually: when does the movie get all the details right, anyhow? Usually they have to play things up a bit, else it would be just as boring as real life.
Spot on supton;

When Hollywood does my biopic I've already requested my hagiographer get Brad Pitt for the lead and he's about my polar opposite. Else the audience would walk out after the first five minutes. ;)

I thought you were referring to the portable nuclear weapon system of the 1960s.

He fought bravely at the Alamo, but during the siege he became severely ill. In the last battle when the Alamo was overrun, he was in his bed suffering with high fever, the Mexicans bayonetted him to death and then brought him out hoisted on their bayonets.

Remember the Alamo!

A lot of controversy and uncertainty regarding his death at the Alamo.

Spot on supton;

When Hollywood does my biopic I've already requested my hagiographer get Brad Pitt for the lead and he's about my polar opposite. Else the audience would walk out after the first five minutes. ;)

I look like Paul Giamatti and my wife looks like Meg Ryan.

Davy Crockett

And he opposed the Indian Removal Act.

He fought bravely at the Alamo, but during the siege he became severely ill. In the last battle when the Alamo was overrun, he was in his bed suffering with high fever, the Mexicans bayonetted him to death and then brought him out hoisted on their bayonets.

Remember the Alamo!
I thought that was Jim Bowie

Back