Dash Cluster Bulb Question

2007 F150 XL, 4.2 V6, 169K miles
My odometer/mileage indicator bulb sometimes doesn't light up upon starting the truck. I have to tap on the dash right above that area to get it to light up. I had my windshield replaced about (4) months ago and strange enough it didn't start doing this until AFTER the windshield was installed. I don't think the windshield install had anything to do with it..........unless I'm missing something here.
I think there's a short in there at the bulb/circuit board and/or the bulb is about to just go out for good and it's living on borrowed time.
I have the dreaded parking brake light that stays lit unless I move that huge connector on the upper left side of the cluster (solder joint on the circuit board needs a drop of solder) and am just waiting for the odometer/mileage light to die before I make any repairs and change out ALL of the bulbs.
Anyone else ever have the odometer/mileage tap on the dash to make it light up problem?

Pretty common issue w/ 2004-2008 F-150s... bulb is just going out. Pretty quick job to replace it.

Should be a 37 bulb. Get the long life version.

Pretty common issue w/ 2004-2008 F-150s... bulb is just going out. Pretty quick job to replace it.

Should be a 37 bulb. Get the long life version.
Thanks. I kind of figured that but wanted to hear from those that know more than I do. I want to wait until it goes out totally, or when I'm not feeling too lazy, to remove the cluster and fix the parking brake light solder joint and replace ALL of the tiny bulbs.

Back