Darwin Award Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
spaz.gif
crushedcar.gif

I'm impressed that he caught several cars on fire OUTSIDE the shop he was working in.

I like the reference to drug gangs that raid military bases for weapons. Kinda like a WM for criminals.

I can't help but recall some cartoon where one of the Warner Bros. characters was testing artilery shells with a hammer and marking them "DUD" if they didn't explode.

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:
I like the reference to drug gangs that raid military bases for weapons. Kinda like a WM for criminals.

I can't help but recall some cartoon where one of the Warner Bros. characters was testing artilery shells with a hammer and marking them "DUD" if they didn't explode.

Isn't that the job Bugs Bunny got after he flunked the Army physical? This sounds like it's right out of that cartoon.

offtopic.gif
Speaking of cartoons, did anyone note the similarities between the recent movie Little Man and the Bugs Bunny cartoon "Baby Buggy Bunny" where Baby Face Finster pays Bugs a visit?

quote:

Originally posted by Matt_S:
Speaking of cartoons, did anyone note the similarities between the recent movie Little Man and the Bugs Bunny cartoon "Baby Buggy Bunny" where Baby Face Finster pays Bugs a visit?

That was the first thing that came to my mind. Recycled jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back