D'artagnan andouille sausage

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a good gumbo recipe for that, let me know.

That would make a very good chicken and sausage gumbo judging by their ingredients.

your last salmon blt post made eat my orzo without salmon and make a double salmon blt.
this post made remember about my younger days reading "d'artagnan and fausta" - michel zevaco books.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: 123Saab

Lovely stuff.

D'Artagnan andouille sausage!

No thanks. I'm not one for fatty, greasy processed meats.

Youre a riot pops
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I've had a Bradley for well over 10 years now. I've been completely satisfied with it, and the results are always outstanding.

I like the Bradley for a few reasons. I can do my smoking in the garage, even in the dead of winter. Since it's electric I don't have to worry about open flame, keeping the smoke going, or temperature control, wind or rain. I can set it and forget it as long as I leave the garage door open. If it's raining outside, I can still use the smoker. I can choose a very light smoke or a heavy smoke by just setting the timer on the smoke generator-the smoke generator and the oven are controlled separately.

Friday I started a pork shoulder at about 8:00PM. I set it for 5 hours of smoke and set the temperature for 200 degrees. When I checked on it at 5:00AM Saturday morning it was still at 200 degrees; all I had to do was add a few more hours of time to it.

I do a lot of smoking, and it's not unusual to have several items smoking at the same time. I can do multiple turkeys at Thanksgiving, 8 or 10 half racks of ribs for a large family gathering, or just a 15 hour brisket.

I can also use it as a very low temperature oven to make jerky without tying up our regular oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back