Dallas Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very big win over the Eagles
Love em or hate em you have to give them alot of credit for getting 10 wins and top of the NFC East
If they get in the playoffs they might cause some trouble but I think their defense will hurt them
Every year there is a surprize team so who knows

I just hope Tony Romo doesnt turn into a pumpkin in December. I'm rooting for him. They have won 6 straight road gamesand scored at least 30 points. That right there is a dangerous team. Cant stand chip kelley and love everything about Jason Garrett. Great win!

Yea, they're alright.

It was wild to watch the Green Bay Packers self-destruct though.....

So far 2 games and 2 wins
Romo gets too much blame when the defense gives up leads
Murray is getting his hand xrayed today-they cant lose him and go very far

I was very impressed with the passing, and the touch downs scored on passing last night. The running game was very good too.

There was a spurt there where the Eagles put on 24 unanswered points and that had me wondering.

But in the end the Cowboys pulled it off.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dallas69

With that O-Line the Cowboys can put me back there and I would get 3 yards a carry. Dunbar was breaking off nice gains last night, the bigger concern should be the health of Doug Free.

Originally Posted By: Turk
Yea, they're alright.

It was wild to watch the Green Bay Packers self-destruct though.....

Buffalo is a sneaky good team. Their offense isn't the greatest but their defense is solid and sufficating. Going to be a good game against the Pats to end the season.

Originally Posted By: dave1251

With that O-Line the Cowboys can put me back there and I would get 3 yards a carry. Dunbar was breaking off nice gains last night, the bigger concern should be the health of Doug Free.

A lot of experts in Dallas actually think that Jermey Parnell has outplayed Doug Free in his absence so I believe they will be just fine.

Love em or hate em you have to give them alot of credit for getting 10 wins and top of the NFC East
If they get in the playoffs they might cause some trouble but I think their defense will hurt them

Not gonna happen as long as Romo QB. He is not playoff caliber and with Demarco Murray injured, they are as good as done.

A snippet heard on Monday night countdown now that it seems like Demarco Murray will miss 1 game.

When he gets 20 touches a game the Cowboys are 8-0. Fewer than 20 touches they are 4-11. Over 100 yards rushing they are 6-0.

So whoever says that they can win without him just may be wrong. Just the threat of him being on the field makes the defense play one linebacker closer to the line of scrimmage and makes Romo a better quarterback. Get an early lead and then work the clock with Demarco Murray running the ball.

Last edited:
whoever has homefield advantage between the packers and seahawks. I'm inclined to believe one of them will be in the Superbowl

Originally Posted By: dernp

Not gonna happen as long as Romo QB. He is not playoff caliber and with Demarco Murray injured, they are as good as done.

Unfortunately,my wife is a staunch Romo defender.
smirk.gif

She continuously reminds me of his passer rating. Just behind Aaron Rodgers and ahead of Peyton Manning.

21.gif
If Trent Dilfer and Eli Manning can win a Super Bowl, why not Romo?

Broadway Joe himself only had two seasons that he threw more touchdowns than interceptions.

Cowboys best shot at it is to go in as a Wild Card team. They lose at Jerry World.

Murray has a broken left hand and status for Colts is unknown
I see some fumbles in his future
Adversity seems to make them play better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back