"Cutting You Off to Save The Environment"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

The only google search result for this exact text goes back to this BITOG thread. Are you sure you've got the text of this bumper sticker correct?

I kind of suspected it was a fake story to get the prius bashing going again.

I'd also tried to Google it, and failed, which lead me here. I figured someone on a car site might have come across one before, or maybe had a better idea what it meant.

I can assure you that it is (a) very real, and (b) I have no hatred for the Prius. My in-laws have one, I've driven it and can understand why so many people like it. I live in Madison, WI - a decidedly left leaning town with more Prius per capita than probably 99% of the US. You don't go anywhere in this town without seeing several. My work parking lot is no exception.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: larryinnewyork
I'm a True Environmentalist.
I believe there should be NO humans on this planet.

Lead the charge, set an example and be a role model.

Last edited:
If you really want to save the earth send me 20 dollars and I'll send you a signed certificate that states you sent me 20 dollars. You'll feel some relief and I'll have lunch on you.

I recently sighted a Bumper sticker.

"I talked to mother nature, she does not care what I do, as long as I don't Breed!"

My wife's F150 4x4 has a "hydrocarbon powered eco vehicle" sticker on it. It's a nice green triangle sticker. Looks legit...

Originally Posted By: Nayov
Originally Posted By: grampi
I hope people don't think I'm some sort of enviro-nut when I get my Elio like they do with Prius owners...

If you get one of those, keep it in the closet about it around here or risk getting driven off this website.

No kidding...apparently this site is very eco-friendly unfriendly...

This is a bit OT, but does anyone else find the Chevy Tahoe hybrids to be a big annoying? Nothing against hybrid technology, but dang... they put a green H badge on that poor thing like 5 times.. excluding the huge "HYBRID" decals on the bottom of the doors.

A buyer should have gotten a huge discount from GM for buying one.. talk about a rolling advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back