Cut open Kia 26300-35503

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SJUMBA
The Auto 7 is a Hyundai / Kia filter. The OEM box just has an Auto 7 sticker on it. I purchased my "stash" from Rock Auto. Quite a bargain on a superb filter.

Awesome, I'm going to order some then. 10 of them with shipping comes to $35.

Mann+Hummel as far as I know bought out Dongwoo which makes the OEM Hyundai/Kia filters. I would not touch that black COC (can of [censored]) filter.

In the Hyundai owner's manual they are very specific about how the packaging and filter look. They also state that only genuine filters are bought from the dealership. (not sure about the truth of the last part) but I by them from my dealer anyway. They charge like 5 something a filter including a washer.

Originally Posted By: Fordai
In the Hyundai owner's manual they are very specific about how the packaging and filter look. They also state that only genuine filters are bought from the dealership. (not sure about the truth of the last part) but I by them from my dealer anyway. They charge like 5 something a filter including a washer.

Sound like there have been counterfeit Hyundai filters out there in the market place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back