15400-PLM-A02c.jpeg

15400-PLM-A02d.jpeg

15400-PLM-A02e.jpeg

15400-PLM-A02f.jpeg

15400-PLM-A02g.jpeg

15400-PLM-A02h.jpeg

200,000 on the car.

Last edited:
That's really something how big and clear the pictures are. Everything is seen so nicely. What camera, phone?

Looks pertty... This filter is made by Fram if I am not mistaken. Very good job Robert.

Hope you have been doing good man.

That's really something how big and clear the pictures are. Everything is seen so nicely. What camera, phone?
Any modern mobile phone (an iPhone from 7 or 8 and newer) takes pictures that will fill a 21" computer monitor at full resolution. Odds are the photos posted are reduced in size and quality from their original so even better images exist on the OP's phone.

Nice C&P Robert. Thank You. What oil and filter went in and on?

You’re welcome Adam. M1 5/30 HMEP and a HAMP.

Looks pertty... This filter is made by Fram if I am not mistaken. Very good job Robert.

Hope you have been doing good man.

Yes they are made by Fram. Thank you.

Doing well, just been super busy with work and houses.

Any modern mobile phone (an iPhone from 7 or 8 and newer) takes pictures that will fill a 21" computer monitor at full resolution. Odds are the photos posted are reduced in size and quality from their original so even better images exist on the OP's phone.

It’s an iPhone 11, before that an iPhone 6s. I crop them and set maximum dimension to 1280, because at one time at least that was the allowance.

The images are very, very good, but lighting helps and i'll guess outdoor partly cloudy lighting.

Nerding out: Call me impressed with the iphone camera. But generally, small lenses don't have the light gathering for low light situations though. There is heavy digital processing to reduce noise instead.
Even 50mm with aps-c can struggle. Esp at high pixel count.

Back