20XG7317c.jpg

20XG7317d.jpg

20XG7317e.jpg

20XG7317f.jpg

20XG7317g.jpg

20XG7317b.jpg

Off the Civic with 0/20 AP

More pictures when drained.

Looks good. I have a XG 4967 on my Toro ZTR. I haven’t committed to putting them on my cars, yet. I guess it will have to wait. I already have 2 other brands on standby for my cars.

Still the best filter on the market, nothing compares. I use the TG because I can never get the use from an Ultra but I may just start using Ultra exclusively since they aren't that much extra money.

I had to stop using it because my 6.0 would rattle "too much" at startup. Using the TG the engine makes "normal" noises a GM 6.0 makes at startup

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
I had to stop using it because my 6.0 would rattle "too much" at startup. Using the TG the engine makes "normal" noises a GM 6.0 makes at startup

I had the same problem in my GM. Ultras are not friends to some GM engines. Our built-in bypass system is why I don't shop Wix/NAPA either. I don't need bypass systems housed in the block and in the filter.

I no longer have startup rattle, using Premium Guard Basic in summer and K&N Gold filters thru winter.

Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
3 x OCI . No problem.

Yep. Fram Ultra good for 20K miles.

I have a Fram Ultra on my mom's car and it will be on for the next 4 years, she drives 5K miles per year.

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Typical indestructible Ultra! Problem I have is not driving enough, I'll likely have to change them due to can rust before the filters make it to 20K!

Glad I don’t have to deal with rust around here.

Originally Posted By: MParr
Looks good. I have a XG 4967 on my Toro ZTR. I haven’t committed to putting them on my cars, yet. I guess it will have to wait. I already have 2 other brands on standby for my cars.

I think I have an XG4967 (From the Prius) posted on here somewhere.

Originally Posted By: car51
Looks great Robert
smile.gif

Thanks

You’re welcome of course.

Originally Posted By: rollinpete
Nice stout looking filter.
Thanks for the C&P.

You’re welcome of course as well.

In fact you’re all welcome of course.

Adam, Pete and all - It is a good looking filter for sure, it is about 60% rated duration. so I am not really surprised.

I regularly run these 2 OCI for something on the order of 19-20,000 miles, cut this one a little short due to an experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back