Crypto wallet/exchange in one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I am looking for a new crypto app or service. I have a few things in a few different places but none fully meet my needs or wants. My most recent use is through PayPal, this is by far the easiest yet for transactions. However it falls REALLY short in crypto options. I love it because it's all in one and is done in seconds, by all in one I mean I can purchase, hold but also sell for fiat and immediately dump the fiat into my checking account. DONE!

I am looking for something that works the same but has more crypto choices. Also the ability to sell for fiat and send directly to my bank accounts, without using a separate exchange and wallet or going through three different layers and fee structures.

PP really has it down! I literally can spend 1000 bucks on my way to work, sell on a spike and pull 1300 back to my account at lunch.
Just a simplistic example to make a point...
Having said that, his exact scenario took place already this week.

Thanks guys!

I am not looking to withdraw Bitcoin! Hedging much more than just fun on crypto is foolish. Again, as I explained above...
I am looking for the same fundamental ability that PP offers, in that I can sell crypto and immediately retrieve the fiat value.

Today was a perfect example, already I pulled over 2k in fiat out due to the rise to 50k, to utilize elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back