Cruze 1.4T water outlet leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to keep up with my sister's 2012 Cruze. I had to replace a couple of cooling system parts, had the dealer replace a couple, had the dealer replace turbo oil feed line due to leakage, cam position sensor covers due to leakage, etc. But I will say this, the car still rides great and feels better on the road than nearly any other compact car I have ever been in. Also, the fuel economy is great. Has 97k on it, still on original brake pads. Since I do nearly all the work on it myself it hasn't been a problem. If every problem required a paid dealer visit I would probably be upset. But as has been eluded to, the cooling system must be barely up to the task of handling the heat. When I had to replace a hose that ran from the engine to the overflow bottle the nipple on the bottle broke right off in my hand. Had to buy a new bottle. However, the new bottle has a metal lined stem/nipple coming off of it. So there's a classic example of an upgrade. I also like that the car has electric power steering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back