Crossclimate 2 for ‘17 accord

I believe my size is 215 55 17 94v. This tire come in the same size but 94h. Between the two speed rating which would you prefer? I have read a couple threads on this site about the crossclimate for those of you that have them how are they? The current tires are toyo versado noir. They are getting noisy and we got caught in a small winter storm toward the end of the season last year the the car was hard to keep control of on the highway. I thought I would give the crossclimate a try. Thoughts?

I believe my size is 215 55 17 94v. This tire come in the same size but 94h. Between the two speed rating which would you prefer? I have read a couple threads on this site about the crossclimate for those of you that have them how are they? The current tires are toyo versado noir. They are getting noisy and we got caught in a small winter storm toward the end of the season last year the the car was hard to keep control of on the highway. I thought I would give the crossclimate a try. Thoughts?
They are going to be fine: H-rated tires are rated for a maximum speed of 130 mph. The V rating is the next rating faster, and V-rated tires are good to 149 mph. Both H- and V-rated tires are considered to be performance-touring tires.
Not quite as good as dedicated snows, but quite acceptable in most circumstances, I run Toyo Celcius and am fine with trhem.

I had the toyo Celsius on an outback and i thought those tire were loud. They rode pretty rough to. They were great in the winter but so loud on the highway. Those toyos were V rated. The V rated was cheaper than what the car needed so maybe this had something to do with the noise and ride

They are going to be fine: H-rated tires are rated for a maximum speed of 130 mph. The V rating is the next rating faster, and V-rated tires are good to 149 mph. Both H- and V-rated tires are considered to be performance-touring tires.
Not quite as good as dedicated snows, but quite acceptable in most circumstances, I run Toyo Celcius and am fine with trhem.
I understand the speed rating but I’m wondering if the H tire will be more comfortable than the V rated tire. The Costco sale ends soon and I guess. I’m willing to try these tires out on the accord.
Another question for you Costco people out there, the tire size for the car is 94v if I order 94H will Costco still install the tires? They mention load rating must be correct for install on the website.

Back