Credits for consolidating Amazon deliveries

Ordered trash bags from amazon. Amazon usually has an option for free digital money if you select a later shipping date. So thats what I did.
39A957F9-4EC5-455C-B07B-F1B7CC955551.jpg

I remember them doing that when they were at their peak. If you consolidated your order into one delivery they would give you credits.

"An exclusive, FREE delivery option for Prime members where you pick your delivery day - your Amazon Day.
You can make Amazon Day Delivery your preferred delivery option and we'll deliver your items on the same day each week. Or you can choose your delivery day every time you checkout."

Now all your future packages will arrive on a Monday unless you pick a different day every time you order. if you one click order on Tuesday expect to see your package the following Monday.

You outsmarted them 😂 Good catch ! I will do the same when it works out like yours did. Not sure that I'll ever use the credits though....

There are all sorts of weird things they do.

Heck - today I just picked up a few items. I got thrown for a loop because one package was compact. But I threw in a couple of 10 packs of Bic pens, which barely take any space. But those were packed in a 24x18x12” box with tons of air bag filler packaging. I think the box could have held at least 200x times as many.

My wife and I decided to watch the new Top Gun and it was available on Amazon Video. Turns out I've opted for those credits enough times that we didn't have to pay for the rental. 👍

No PM explaining anything ? 🤔 Could have even just added a "note" to the first post...
Its ok to change the title but an explanation would have been nice. Original title said “Makes sense I guess”. Sure its a little clickbaity but thats the idea.

Back