crazy driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess stunt shows are sorta freelance things in some nations. Maybe he has a hat on the sidewalk that people throw money in. I heard applause and whatnot.

I mean, why go to the trouble of getting streets blocked off and permits and whatnot? It really does complicate things.

(visions of Maximus = "Are you entertained!")

I think their OCI's would be in the severe category...
.....if the car lasted to it's first OCI.
LOL.gif

I'm probably getting old but I don't think it's very wise to drift on a busy highway at night.

I think that this is just a modern day, or alternative, version of the flame shooting performer. Seems like people knew what to do in terms of traffic. I didn't see too many getting uptight about it. Now in our civil hamlets?? Heck, he'd be locked up for reckless endangerment ..and POTENTIAL reckless endangerment to all those that were so shocked by the potential risks that they might encounter if they did think too much about it and the genetic damage that the mere experience of viewing such an act may or may not have upon future generations ..no matter how far descending (can I top that Baggins clown for "..and.." additions?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back