Crawfish Boil Today

My cousin brought me some crawfish (about 5lbs.) from a boil he did earlier today. I ate about half of them and saved the rest to peel for some Etouffee tomorrow.

Attachments

• CRAWFISH1.jpg
    CRAWFISH1.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 8
  • CRAWFISH2.jpg
    CRAWFISH2.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 8
  • TAIL.jpg
    TAIL.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 8
Man, believe it or not, I prefer shrimp over crawfish almost, TAKE NOTE-ALMOST, anytime. ;)
If I have to chose for some reason I have always leaned to the boiled shrimp over crawfish. I do like them both.
They do say us Cajuns will eat just about anything that won't eat us first. :unsure:
I am not really just Cajun. I am what we call an Itajun! One side family is French / Canadian / Cajun and the other side full Italian from
Sycily.

If I have to chose for some reason I have always leaned to the boiled shrimp over crawfish. I do like them both.
They do say us Cajuns will eat just about anything that won't eat us first. :unsure:
I am not really just Cajun. I am what we call an Itajun! One side family is French / Canadian / Cajun and the other side full Italian from
Sycily.
My dad met my mom while he was stationed in Germany. He brought her to the US when his division (2nd DIVISION HELL ON WHEELS) was transferred to Ft. Hood Kileen, Texas.
What a mixture, German/French.

Back