Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately almost always when cause of death is "unknown"

its drugs or suicide.

frown.gif

Me and a few others in a coding group talked about The Cranberries yesterday. I didn't have an attachment to them but sad still.

Originally Posted By: eyeofthetiger
Oh no. I loved the Cranberries.
frown.gif

Same here...
tired.gif

Dang, she was younger than me. And they say women outlive men.
21.gif

The were on the top of their game when I was a teenager, so naturally there are some memories that get triggered when I hear one of their songs. Never was really a fan of their stuff, but they were iconic.

She was a great singer, and I believe she wrote a lot of their stuff IIRC.

Yeah, heard this on the 6AM news on the radio alarm. Hit like a ball pein hammer to the forhead.

I was in a TV show in college. Just a local show that aired around the county and surrounding area. My guy who wrote the show was best friends with The Cranberries producer. This producer created and recorded most of our show's music and intro audio (like Seinfeld).

I got to meet Dolores twice as a result of this friendship between my producer and her's. I always thought she was soooooooooo hot.

One of my friends mentioned she had some serious back issues, and they think an accidental overdose or cocktail of drugs caused complications. Very sad indeed, such a unique singing voice.

Originally Posted By: Audios
One of my friends mentioned she had some serious back issues, and they think an accidental overdose or cocktail of drugs caused complications. Very sad indeed, such a unique singing voice.

My thoughts, too. Friend of mine in college died that way. A couple pain killers and a couple shots of Jack.

Most people who die post op from back surgery is not from drugs. Its from blood clots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back