CQuartz UK on Honda Accord Hybrid OE Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHZR2

Staff member
Ive decided Im going to use Cquartz on all my vehicles' wheels, at least sooner or later. Remove the wheel, clean thoroughly, apply CQUK to exterior surface and potentially in the barrel as well, and then re-install.

I had the Accord wheels off since my snow tires are still mounted, so while they were still off, I took the opportunity to clean them front and in the barrel, and then apply CQUK. The car actually sheds a decent amount of brake dust... NOT to BMW 135i standards, but enough...

Here they are:

FX1_8012_zpsaek7ojbb.jpg

FX1_8005_zpsrnol0pqq.jpg

FX1_8006_zpsaursf681.jpg

FX1_8004_zpsqs4nt0i3.jpg

FX1_8011_zpsddtqylzl.jpg

Im pleased, it made them slightly more contrasty (the black seems "deeper", and hopefully the clear coat is protected from crazing and UV damage a bit more. It was hard to get good focus on the circular machining lines in the bright areas, but they pop quite well in real life.

I was also surprised with how little balancing weight was required on these Michelin tires and (Kyocera?) OE wheels, when i was cleaning the barrels.

Guess I should apply CarPRO PERL or something now to the tires... They're looking kind of frumpy now...

Wow looks really nice...

I am still in love with my 2010, I have to say I'd get another.

I feel the same way about my Fit as the first day I bought it.

Enjoy your Honda guys!

Originally Posted By: Falken
Wow looks really nice...

+1

The wheel is looking so beautiful and so clean, it's cleaner than inside of my cars.

looks good
My 18" Accord wheels with Michelin tires have very little wight on them. I think I counted 5 ounces of weight for all 4 wheels combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back