courteous service at autozone

Status
Not open for further replies.
At present i live at The Masonic Home in Alma,MI. I received the Mobil 5000 oil promotion, that ends today, July 15,2005. I thought i had another week to go before it expired.I called the local Autozone, here in Alma, and asked the salesman, if he could come out to the parking lot and do the transaction for the oil. I am in a wheelchair and getting it out of the trunk and back and forth, 4 times, tires me out and makes me unsafe. The salesman and Autozone, did a nice thing for me and I think the people here should know about it and give this store in Alma, your business, if you are a local.

Thank You Alma Autozone.
cheers.gif

My only gripe with AZO is that they no longer carry 0W-40 or 5W-40 Mobil 1. According to an email response I received, their corporate policy is to carry 40-weight Mobil 1 only at stores with more than 20 linear feet of oil display shelving.

That is some good service.

OT, man, I have a c0upon sitting at home. Never even looked to see if there was an expiration on it. When did you get signed up? I got in on the last round, so maybe mine is still good? Oh well. I guess I have to make due with my other 116 qts of oil.
grin.gif

That's great, but if you don't mind my asking, what are you going to do with the oil now?

You should really contact AZ headquarters and tell them this story. They need to know that thay have an exceptional employee at this store. I'm sure they mostly get complaints and it is nice to hear something good once in a while.

quote:

Originally posted by medic:
You should really contact AZ headquarters and tell them this story. They need to know that thay have an exceptional employee at this store. I'm sure they mostly get complaints and it is nice to hear something good once in a while.

A big DITTO!
smile.gif

Guys, I should add to this topic that Advance Auto Parts did the same thing for me last year when I needed an alternator for the Ol'pastmaster, my '79 BMW 733i. Very nice of them too!

I have a local mechanic, whose garage is Amando's Service, here in Alma, who has kept my cars serviced and repaired, who picks up the cars and returns them to me when done. Usually, he charges me $25., for the small jobs. What more can you ask for?

I have met some very fine people, God Bless Them!

I have tried sending both AZ and AdVnc, emails, to thank them, but their sites are unable to receive them and says, try again. I will contact them by phone, if I can't get through.
burnout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back