Could this be the first grease gun that don’t leak like a sieve?

looks interesting at 110$+tax
I prefer pistol grip vs lever
My lincoln 1134 never leaks.. I do have a good end on it
of course I never use m1 grease in it so it doesnt leak out bottom.. problem solved.

not sure the plastic follower insert would keep m1 from draining out like fruit juice.

I suspect though that there has to be a weep hole at the bottom somewhere.
If it has one it will leak

looks interesting at 110$+tax
I prefer pistol grip vs lever
My lincoln 1134 never leaks.. I do have a good end on it
of course I never use m1 grease in it so it doesnt leak out bottom.. problem solved.

not sure the plastic follower insert would keep m1 from draining out like fruit juice.
I have used many many types of grease in guns over the years and I have never seen any brand of gun grease that won’t seperate and leak out the t handle.

I suspect though that there has to be a weep hole at the bottom somewhere.
If it has one it will leak

It almost has to be vented somehow to allow vacuum to pull the plug through the cartridge, But as there's no positive pressure exerted on the grease.....It might not leak?

I'm curious how it keeps it's prime long term.

There would have to be a couple of check valves and a sealed plunger. May not work good with thicker sticky grease.

There would have to be a vent hole in the end but with that plug in the end of the tube nothing would leak.

I'd like to see one in person too. I store my grease guns in plastic bags in a metal tray in a shelf now.

I will say the one thing I like about that gun is the locking coupler. I bought one and put it on my "Leak-O-Matic", and it delivers grease without half of it squirting out the side of the Zirk fitting. It's nice to be able to clamp it on while you're laying underneath the vehicle, and pump away.

But I can't vouch for the gun itself. Taking a chance by paying over a C note for a hand pump grease gun, that supposedly won't leak is a bit of an expensive gamble. And for that price it should have machined threads on the end cap..... Not rolled.

Back