Could there be any importance in dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the attack on the USA on September 11, 2001 (9-11-01) I noticed the 9-11 in the date (like an emergency call) and wondered if that 911 had been deliberately selected.

Could major terrorist attacks be taking place on certain dates important for some reason to the terrorists?

If so, what would be the importance of the date 3-12-04? The date that the Spanish were hit? Is that date 911 days after 9-11-01? Or is it important for some other reason-like maybe an important date to Moslems?

If major attacks are 911 days apart, when would the next major attack take place?

Mystic,
911 sounded to me at the time to be poking at the "emergency call" aspect that everyone in the world assosciated with (Down here, they had to make 911 work as well as 000, for the international visitors).

Then Bali happened on October 12, 2002

I was waiting for November 13, 2003, but nothing happened, thank goodness.

Then this latest happens 911 days after 911.

Could all be purely coincidence.

I find the '11' part to be symbolic of the two towers.

Subconsciously I think of everything in terms of 'before 9-11' and 'after 9-11' (I was pretty closely involved in the aftermath). Fortunately some very good things have happened for me since that day so it's not as drastic of a difference in my feelings as it was.

quote:

Originally posted by Mystic:
After the attack on the USA on September 11, 2001 (9-11-01) I noticed the 9-11 in the date (like an emergency call) and wondered if that 911 had been deliberately selected.

Could major terrorist attacks be taking place on certain dates important for some reason to the terrorists?

If so, what would be the importance of the date 3-12-04? The date that the Spanish were hit? Is that date 911 days after 9-11-01? Or is it important for some other reason-like maybe an important date to Moslems?

If major attacks are 911 days apart, when would the next major attack take place?

I believe maybe due to planning and coordination with respect to times to fly. In general Tuesday seems to be a dead day to fly as opposed to Monday or Friday.

It is really curious that the Spanish get hit 911 days after 9-11-01. This to me seems to be really unusual and not likely to be pure coincidence. Of course if there is a pattern the terrorists can always change it.

Also, according to some of the terrorists that apparently have links to al Qaeda, the planning for the attack on the USA is 90% complete. If so, that attack should be coming soon-not 911 days away.

But the terrorists also could be trying to make some point with that 911.

http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8951428%5E910,00.html

Terror strikes 911 days after September 11

.."The attacks came exactly 911 days after the September 11, 2001, terror strikes on New York and Washington, known as 9/11 by Americans."
rolleyes.gif

The allegedly planned terror attack coming to the United States is called the 'Winds of the Black Death.' Maybe a dirty bomb or perhaps a biological warfare attack. It is possible that a dirty bomb was under construction at an Iraqi nuclear site-a very highly radioactive site was located. If al Qaeda has managed to get hold of a nuclear weapon they could use that.

quote:

Originally posted by Shannow:
I just put 1/9/2001 into excell, added 911 days and got 10/03/2004.

Tell Gates you want your money back, unless you actually put in 11/9/2001.
grin.gif

I have not gone through a calendar and checked it, but if it has been 911 days from 9-11 to the Spanish attack, that is very interesting.

quote:

I have not gone through a calendar and checked it, but if it has been 911 days from 9-11 to the Spanish attack, that is very interesting.

What is even more interesting is that a BS story like that gets made up and people pass it on like it were fact without bothering to check it.

I never passed it on as fact. I asked the question 'has it been 911 days since 9-11?' If you check on of the above posts by Bobert you will find an internet site where they have apparently confirmed that it is 911 days since.

quote:

I never passed it on as fact. I asked the question 'has it been 911 days since 9-11?' If you check on of the above posts by Bobert you will find an internet site where they have apparently confirmed that it is 911 days since.

So what? Anyone with a high school education can verify the number of days between the two events. If not, their school owes their parents a refund.

No wonder Bush is President of this country!!!

quote:

Something to consider is that the USA and Zimbabwe are about the only countries that write dates month/day/year. Almost all of the Western world, writes dates day/month/year.

Other places use year/month/day. China for one.

Moslems use a completely different calendar although they are familiar with the Gregorian calender and also use it for civil and business affairs.

If they were playing numerology games, I would expect them to be using their Islamic calendar, not the Gregorian calendar.

I believe the Moslem countries tend to use day/month/year whether they are using the Gregorian or Islamic calendars.

[ March 13, 2004, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: XS650 ]

quote:

Originally posted by Bobert:
I got 912 days. Anyone care to check my math?

i used a little datewheel program on my palm, but it is a leap year, and i'm not feeling like counting past 6.
grin.gif

It is still very close to 911-maybe they could not carry out the attacks quite as soon as they wanted to for some reason. But going beyond that could they be launching attacks on dates that are important in the Moslem world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back