Corniest music video I have seen.

Oh, I don't know. This one is pretty bad.

But one thing from the 80's vid's, the vast majority of folks are really thin. Cheezy or not, they are worth watching for that single issue.

Get outta here! That one is legend. Kids still laugh at it today.**

For a real gas, check out the "Literal" version. This was a thing a few yeas ago where they dubbed the "literal" actions in the video over the actual '80s vid to highlight the absurdity.

A medieval puppet show!
Look at the crazy Ho!
Do you think this is my best side?

** - Well, at least my step-kids watch it periodically. Because I make them, to demonstrate how difficult life was when I was a kid.

Last edited:
Spent countless teenage hours sitting in front of MTV, and Night Tracks. This is the one I went to the refrigerator during.

I absolutely LOVE 80's music. Those were the greatest years of my life. Graduated high school, graduated college, did a stint in the Army, got married... all in that ten year period. I started my career in 1991 and today I am retired and living the dream. I owe it all to 80's music and 80's cars. If my DeLorean would start I'd go back.

I absolutely LOVE 80's music. Those were the greatest years of my life. Graduated high school, graduated college, did a stint in the Army, got married... all in that ten year period. I started my career in 1991 and today I am retired and living the dream. I owe it all to 80's music and 80's cars. If my DeLorean would start I'd go back.
I love the 80's.

Last edited:
The 80s were AWESOME!! I was in high school 83-87. I think the 80s music video cheesiness and corniness was probably intentional, since the 80s were so animated. Sometime around 83 I got totally immersed into 60s rock.

I found the worst one:

Ah, the music video that literally ended Billy Squier's career. Any bit of rock star cred he had disappeared in the five minutes it took to watch that vid. Shame. Great radio rock song but that video is a tragedy.

Loved watching MTV and VH1 at the beginning but eventually, they both went downhill fast. :LOL:

Back