Copart 2018 Versa biohazard car

Will never understand how someone can ride around in what equates to a self-propelled dumpster.
And the next question would be-

How much money (profit) would it be worth to fix up and resale this rolling dumpster with "undefined body fluids" in it?

And the next question would be-

How much money (profit) would it be worth to fix up and resale this rolling dumpster with "undefined body fluids" in it?
The job of cleaning up "undefined body fluids" is no worse than what a nurse, janitor or motel maid often has to do. I'm not above getting my hands dirty. With rubber gloves of course.

The job of cleaning up "undefined body fluids" is no worse than what a nurse, janitor or motel maid often has to do. I'm not above getting my hands dirty. With rubber gloves of course.
Since your basically anonymous-why don't you share a profit statement if you indeed buy this dumpster and fix it and then resell it. Please include your hours spent cleaning/repairing/pickup as well as parts bought.

I don't count my time in the equation, gets too complicated. If I add it all up it sometimes comes to less than $5 an hour I'm making if there are things that come up I didn't expect. I think I can get it done by spending $1,000 to $1,500 assuming there isn't much more damage beyond the door or something mechanical.

It looks like there's A pillar damage and I bet that wheel took some of the impact so you might be looking at suspension as well. Hard to tell, but it looks like there's a little chunk taken out of that LF wheel. Add in missing keys, unknown mechanical and mileage and there's no money to be made here.

If everything goes great, you'd still end up with a beat up Versa that has a salvage title. Would make an entertaining thread though!

Found out the biohazard is mold from the broken window letting water in. I can deal with that. Can't be any worse than this Ranger I had.

large.jpg

The roof airbag looks to have popped as well. Going to need some hinge pillar time too. Hard pass for me. Not to mention the mice that have been eating the leftovers out of it at Copart for a few months. Edit-looks like maybe a seat airbag if these have them went too. Look closely at the left side seat bolster, I can see some fraying or threads showing. Insurance company/copart may have jammed the bag back in the seat. Or...a fat person slid in and out of it and wore the seat edge, which is a total possibility by the landfill visible inside the car.

Back