Coors Light made with the ice the AV's won the cup on!

Saw a local Colorado TV ad that said Coors was coming out with a light beer made from the ice that the AV's won the cup on.
Sounds yummy with sweat,spit and blood in it.
Are they nuts?

Guy I was stationed with in the NAVY was from Colorado, says he and his buddys would go up and piss in the lake they brewed the beer with. :LOL:

they just had a big recall too... nothing safety related, but "not up to their quality standards"

apparently certain batches, brewed here in Ohio, were gelling in the can/bottle.
and apparently the "beer jello" also tasted rather foul...

call me tasteless if y'all will, but Coors banquet is my go to beer...that or Shiner.
I stay away from light beers in general.

I have to get more creative, next winter I'll be compacting the snow and make my own Silver Bullmelt Light Beer, made by a true Canadian that has had to slow down for Moose on the way to the cottage.

It's gonna be HUGE !!

Saw a local Colorado TV ad that said Coors was coming out with a light beer made from the ice that the AV's won the cup on.
Sounds yummy with sweat,spit and blood in it.
Are they nuts?

Why would they want to use Tampa's nasty ice?

Hockey ice is disgusting and I would think that someone shaved a smidgen of ice from the hockey rink and the melted remains dumped into a Coors brewing vat. Big whoop!

Back