Cooper Zeon Sport A/S or Goodrich Super Sport A/S

Looking for some opinions on the Cooper Zeon Sport A/S tires. I have a 1999 Trans Am with 245/50-16 tires and my Goodyear GS-C tire need to be replaced. Another option I'm considering is the new BF Goodrich Super Sport A/S. The car is not raced nor driven during the winter, just looking for a relatively quiet tire with good dry traction and decent handling. Any experience with the mentioned tires or any other brand in the size mentioned would be appreciated.

A safe bet would be the Yoko V4S at $106. A heavy high-powered car needs a good wearing tire, with the great handling you mentioned. That is a safe call. Not great in snow, but... If you want the Cooper, don't hesitate, they are good tires. I think the Sumi HTR+ is a good tire for $86, AA wet traction. If you want to spend more than the $106, that's fine, but the V4S is hard to beat, especially for your car. The handling is EXCELLENT for an all-season.

xtell

Thanks for the replys. I stopped by a tire store and they had the Zeon A/S in stock. Not much of a tread pattern, kinda like a highway truck tread pattern. I'm going to get back with the tire dealer and get them installed this weekend.