Cool new roller coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait. It's built by the same company as Valraven at Cedar Point. But this One is going to be taller and has a sharper 90° fall. Val Raven at Cedar point has set records and this one is going to set even more. I'm a platinum pass holder to cedar point I live 2 hours from both parks. Since Canada's wonderland is part of Cedar Fair Parks.

Originally Posted by Timothy Ferguson
Can't wait. It's built by the same company as Valraven at Cedar Point. But this One is going to be taller and has a sharper 90° fall. Val Raven at Cedar point has set records and this one is going to set even more. I'm a platinum pass holder to cedar point I live 2 hours from both parks. Since Canada's wonderland is part of Cedar Fair Parks.

How can you get from Port Huron to north of Toronto in 2 hours? You must own an airplane, or a State Trooper Interceptor.

It will be a cool Roller-coaster for sure. The line ups will be a pain.

Last edited:
Not for me
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
There's NO way in [censored] I'd get on that thing! :p

x2,
crazy2.gif

Should be a fun ride, for sure. I have really enjoyed the other dive coasters I've been on.

Fun fact, my buddy does those park animations. Basically any Cedar Fair or Six Flags new ride announcement for many, many years now. Then of course other parks too willing to pony up the $$$.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back