cSt @ 40°C 95.0
cSt @ 100°C 15.4
Viscosity Index 172
Cold Cranking Viscosity, cP @ -30°C 6,500
High-Temp/High-Shear Viscosity, cP @ 150°C 4.2
Sulfated Ash, ASTM D874, wt % 1.0
Total Base Number (TBN), ASTM D2896 9.3
Zinc, wt % 0.132

ConocoPhillips lubes are very good, but not worth a nickle more to me than the very good lubes from Chevron, Shell/Pennz, Mobil, and any other top name.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
How much does Rotella T6 cost in Canada?

I've never seen it cheaper than 40 a gallon.

Co-op has a 0w-40 hdeo. Imperial oil blends co-op oil so I'm not sure which product would be a cross reference. It advertises a pao formulation right on the label which I found interesting.
I can get that for 28 for 5 litres,and the co-op hdeo's basically beat all the majors in price for comparable products.
And for whatever reason co-op isn't shy about answering questions in relation to their oil products. The 0w-40 has a pour point of -58 iirc,or lower.
Caterham and Garak didn't think it was all that hot however when compared to the competition its a good value.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
How much does Rotella T6 cost in Canada?

I've never seen it cheaper than 40 a gallon.

Co-op has a 0w-40 hdeo. Imperial oil blends co-op oil so I'm not sure which product would be a cross reference. It advertises a pao formulation right on the label which I found interesting.
I can get that for 28 for 5 litres,and the co-op hdeo's basically beat all the majors in price for comparable products.
And for whatever reason co-op isn't shy about answering questions in relation to their oil products. The 0w-40 has a pour point of -58 iirc,or lower.
Caterham and Garak didn't think it was all that hot however when compared to the competition its a good value.

Clevy;
do you (or anyone), know if a tech data sheet is available for the coop oil???
I like the 0w-40 oil, just want to know what the calcium, zinc and phosphate levels are.

I have never seen it in my area of the states. But it's on my list of oils to try if RT6 is not available. RT6 is hard to beat at $21/gal everyday at Meijer.

Originally Posted By: TiredTrucker
Better be darn good for that price!

For up here, that's a fantastic price.

CONMCK: The data sheet for the Co-op 0w-40 is here. Clevy is right that I'm unimpressed with its VI, but its value is unquestionable, and if it meets the specifications one needs, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Originally Posted By: CONMCK
Is the Conoco Triton oil sold in Canada????

I got it in Edmonton, ab from Lubricore Distributors 128 ave 58 street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back